Managers / Property Assistant Managers - Las Vegas / Phoenix / Dallas / San Antonio
Bigelow Management is a real estate management and development company headquartered in Las Vegas, NV managing real estate properties built and acquired by the same family Company for over 45 years. Currently manages 7,158 apartments located primarily in the southwest.
We have an Assistant Manager, Manager, and MIT positions available in Las Vegas, Phoenix, Dallas, and San Antonio for applicants who have 5 years of proven management experience in a fast paced multi-restaurant environment or multi-property environment. This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced leader and team-builder ready to take challenges on enthusiastically. We offer great salaries, bonus incentives, and benefits package including medical, dental, optical, short-term disability, life insurance, paid vacation, and 401K. Must be flexible on days available, as we are open seven (7) days a week.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Handle all aspects of renting apartments including touring the property constantly throughout the day.
- Oversee and maintain prospect traffic and leasing data.
- Be an expert on all that our property offers as well as what our competitors are offering.
- Ability to explain the property's lease agreement and uphold all of our property rules and regulations.
- Represent the Manager during periods of their absence.
- Collection of rent and fees to achieve as close to zero delinquency as possible.
- Pursue delinquencies via Summary Eviction Process and designated collection agency.
- Work with the Manager to direct the efforts of the on-site staff to ensure apartments are ready for move-in and are maintained in a satisfactory manner.
- Oversee and maintain company customer service standards; respond to resident's requests and work with residents to minimize and resolve problems; follow through to ensure issues are resolved and documented.
- Perform daily inspection of common areas.
- Participate in company training classes/courses and meetings as required.
- Perform all other duties assigned.
- Strong communication skills.
- High standard of integrity and professionalism is required at all times.
- Drug free at all times.
- A high school diploma or GED required.
Apply Online with our ONLINE APPLICATION attaching your resume.
Send resumes to:
Budget Suites of America
1899 W. Brooks Ave.,
North Las Vegas, NV 89032
Fax your resume to: (702) 688-6776