Customer Sales Representative
Budget Suites of America is seeking an experienced Customer Sales Representative with at least 5 years proven experience.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Welcome, greet, interact, and assist guests in a professional manner.
- Provide excellent service within the property's service standards.
- Exhibit a professional demeanor and willingness to assist all guests whenever possible.
- Answer property questions; provide accurate information regarding rooms.
- Contribute to a positive, empowering work environment by consistently performing assigned day-to-day responsibilities.
- Respond to and resolve guest complaints in a timely manner and creatively solve problems with the ability to anticipate, recognize, evaluate, and resolve potential difficulties.
- Ensure the privacy and confidentiality of guests.
- Register and assign rooms to guests.
- Control and issue keys to rooms.
- Verify correct charges and credits are posted to the corresponding guest folio.
- Collect all required guest profile information during check-in process.
- Ensure all cash and cash equivalents are accounted for and balanced at the beginning and end of each work shift.
- Resolve guest complaints within scope of authority, otherwise referring matters to Front Desk management.
- Availability to work flexible schedule.
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish a plus.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned.
- High standard of integrity and professionalism is required at all times.
- Drug free at all times.
- A high school diploma or GED required.
- Benefits including medical, dental, optical, & paid vacation and 401K available.
Apply Online with our ONLINE APPLICATION attaching your resume.
Send resumes to:
Budget Suites of America
1899 W. Brooks Ave.,
North Las Vegas, NV 89032
Fax your resume to: (702) 688-6776