Budget Suites of America is seeking an HVAC technician with at least 10 years of proven experience with air conditioning and heating systems. Compensation will start at $22.00 an hour for those who are qualified including benefits.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Repair and maintenance of HVAC equipment located throughout the property.
- Repair and maintenance of refrigerators, electrical stoves, and packaged thermal air conditioners.
- Ability to locate parts and provide field estimates to management.
- 5-7 years of HVAC and refrigeration experience REQUIRED, please do not apply if you do not meet this requirement.
- Dependable with ability to work overtime and occasional weekend jobs when necessary.
- Ability to cover rotating after hours on-call shifts.
- Must have a van or truck and own tools. This position will require travel between various properties.
- Understand schematic diagrams, blueprints and other specifications.
- Experience working with hand tools, power tools and electronic test equipment
- Strong working knowledge of job site safety as well as ability to complete a company specific safety orientation.
- Friendly demeanor and excellent customer service skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High standard of integrity and professionalism.
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Drug free at all times.
- A high school diploma or GED required.
- Ability to climb ladders to heights up to 15 ft.
- An ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Apply Online with our ONLINE APPLICATION attaching your resume.
Send resumes to:
Budget Suites of America
1899 W. Brooks Ave.,
North Las Vegas, NV 89032
Fax your resume to: (702) 688-6776