Bigelow Management is a real estate management and development company headquartered in Las Vegas, NV managing real estate properties built and acquired by the same family Company for over 45 years. Currently manages 7,158 apartments located primarily in the southwest.
We offer competitive salaries and great benefit options, paid vacation, 9 paid holidays and 401(k) plan with company match.
Budget Suites of America is seeking an experienced Electrician with at least 10 years of proven experience. Compensation will start at $90,000/year for those who are qualified.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Ability to follow electrical code manuals to install and repair electrical systems.
- Understand schematic diagrams, blueprints, and other specifications.
- Experience working with hand tools, power tools, and electronic test equipment.
- Indoor electrical experience to include: breakers, wall plugs, wall plates, three-way switches, installation of exhaust fans, and any other normal commercial apartment electrical work that is necessary.
- Strong working knowledge of job site safety as well as ability to complete a company specific safely orientation.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have a van or truck and own tools. This position will require travel between properties.
- Strong communication skills.
- High standard of integrity and professionalism is required at all times.
- Drug free at all times.
- A high school diploma or GED required.
- Ability to climb ladders to heights up to 30 ft.
- An ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Send resumes to:
Budget Suites of America
1899 W. Brooks Ave.,
North Las Vegas, NV 89032
Fax your resume to: (702) 688-6776