Courtesy Patrol Officer
Budget Suites of America is seeking a Courtesy Patrol Officer with at least 10 years of proven experience. Compensation will start at $17.00 an hour for those who are qualified including benefits.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Patrolling and observing the surrounding Budget Suites community and notating any concerns with the Property Manager.
- Observe and report any suspicious persons or activity to the Property Manager immediately and to local law enforcement authorities if necessary.
- Watch for irregularities, fire hazards, leaking water pipes and/or malfunctioning equipment/machinery and reporting those irregularities to the Property Manager immediately.
- Record patrol times and presence of unauthorized personnel directly to Property Management.
- Detailed written reports are required nightly.
- Pick up any debris in road or common areas while patrolling the grounds.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to travel to different properties required.
- Provide parking enforcement by tracking parking violations within the community.
- Create community awareness by patrolling the entire grounds.
- Observe and report criminal activity to law enforcement agencies as required.
- Strong communication skills.
- Prior police or military experience preferred.
- High standard of integrity and professionalism is required at all times.
- Drug free at all times.
- Ability to pass a background check.
- A high school diploma or GED required.
- An ability to lift up to 25lbs.
Apply Online with our ONLINE APPLICATION attaching your resume.
Send resumes to:
Budget Suites of America
1899 W. Brooks Ave.,
North Las Vegas, NV 89032
Fax your resume to: (702) 688-6776