Budget Suites of America is seeking an Electrician with at least 10 years of proven experience. Compensation will start at $22.00 an hour for those who are qualified including benefits.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Ability to follow electrical code manuals to install and repair electrical systems.
- Understand schematic diagrams, blueprints, and other specifications.
- Experience working with hand tools, power tools, and electronic test equipment.
- Indoor electrical experience to include: breakers, wall plugs, wall plates, three-way switches, installation of exhaust fans, and any other normal commercial apartment electrical work that is necessary.
- Strong working knowledge of job site safety as well as ability to complete a company specific safely orientation.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have a van or truck and own tools. This position will require travel between properties.
- Strong communication skills.
- High standard of integrity and professionalism is required at all times.
- Drug free at all times.
- A high school diploma or GED required.
- Ability to climb ladders to heights up to 30 ft.
- An ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Apply Online with our ONLINE APPLICATION attaching your resume.
Send resumes to:
Budget Suites of America
1899 W. Brooks Ave.,
North Las Vegas, NV 89032
Fax your resume to: (702) 688-6776