Resident Internet Technician
Budget Suites of America is seeking a highly motivated full-time Resident Internet Technician to join our team at our properties in the Las Vegas, NV and Phoenix, AZ areas.
- Install, maintain, analyze, troubleshoot, and repair hardware, software, and network equipment for the BSA resident internet.
- Maintains inventories and documentation, makes suggestion, and support operation of all types of telecommunication trunks.
- Provide assistance to our residents accessing the internet though their personal devices as well as offer in field assistance as needed for the BSA I.T. Department for front and back office systems.
- Experience with Ubiquiti wireless access points is a plus.
- Experience troubleshooting internet connectivity on personal devices such as PC desktops, laptops, TV and Video systems, gaming systems, Smart phones, and other devices.
- Experience installing and configuring networking equipment such as switches, firewalls, and wireless access points.
- Three years experience working with wired and wireless network devices.
- A high school diploma or GED is required.
- You must have your own transportation and all diagnostic and necessary hand tools.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and pass a background check.
- Must be willing to travel up to 50%.
We offer a benefits package including medical, dental, optical, short-term disability, life insurance, paid vacation, and 401K.
Bigelow Management is a real estate management and development company headquartered in Las Vegas, NV managing real estate properties built and acquired by the same family Company for over 45 years. Currently manages 7,158 apartments located primarily in the southwest.
Apply Online with our ONLINE APPLICATION attaching your resume.
Send resumes to:
Budget Suites of America
1899 W. Brooks Ave.,
North Las Vegas, NV 89032
Fax your resume to: (702) 688-6776