Full-time Courtesy Patrol Officer
Bigelow Management is a real estate management and development company headquartered in Las Vegas, NV managing real estate properties built and acquired by the same family Company for over 45 years. Currently manages 7,158 apartments located primarily in the southwest.
We offer competitive salaries and great benefit options, paid vacation, 9 paid holidays and 401(k) plan with company match.
Budget Suites of America is seeking a Courtesy Patrol Officer with at least 10 years of proven experience. Compensation will start at $17.00 an hour for those who are qualified.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Patrolling and observing the surrounding Budget Suites community and notating any concerns with the Property Manager.
- Observe and report any suspicious persons or activity to the Property Manager immediately and to local law enforcement authorities if necessary.
- Watch for irregularities, fire hazards, leaking water pipes and/or malfunctioning equipment/machinery and reporting those irregularities to the Property Manager immediately.
- Record patrol times and presence of unauthorized personnel directly to Property Management.
- Detailed written reports are required nightly.
- Pick up any debris in road or common areas while patrolling the grounds.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to travel to different properties required.
- Provide parking enforcement by tracking parking violations within the community.
- Create community awareness by patrolling the entire grounds.
- Observe and report criminal activity to law enforcement agencies as required.
- Strong communication skills.
- Prior police or military experience preferred.
- High standard of integrity and professionalism is required at all times.
- Drug free at all times.
- Ability to pass a background check.
- A high school diploma or GED required.
- An ability to lift up to 25lbs.