Full-time Quality Control Inspector
Bigelow Management is a real estate management and development company headquartered in Las Vegas, NV managing real estate properties built and acquired by the same family Company for over 45 years. Currently manages 7,158 apartments located primarily in the southwest.
We offer competitive salaries and great benefit options, paid vacation, 9 paid holidays and 401(k) plan with company match.
We have several Quality Control Inspector positions available for applicants who have proven experience inspecting interior and exterior of apartment complexes should be maintained. Quality Control Inspectors help Bigelow Management maintain a high standard of apartment readiness to its customers throughout all existing inventory and report whether available apartment buildings have issues. On-going repairs, cleaning and maintenance are to be implemented by others in a quality and timely manner. Quality Control inspectors also report on any curb appeal issues as well as any preventative maintenance problems. The ideal candidate will have experience in the inspection of apartments, and be very detail oriented. If you consider yourself nitpicky and understand that cleanliness and quality appearance matters, this job may be perfect for you. Familiarity with OSHA regulations a plus. Reliable transportation is a must since you will be traveling from site to site. Experience with Microsoft Word is a plus. Heavy walking is required which includes walking up and down stairs. This position pays up to $65,000 with proven experience. Must reside in DFW, Las Vegas or Phoenix.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- MUST be detail oriented and enthusiastic
- Approximately 5 years inspection experience
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills which are essential for interacting with all levels of the organization
- Effective writing skills including report writing
- Demonstrated time management skills to meet deadlines as well as flexibility to adapt to changing priorities
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office