Bigelow Management is a real estate management and development company headquartered in Las Vegas, NV managing real estate properties built and acquired by the same family Company for over 45 years. Currently manages 7,158 apartments located primarily in the southwest.
Budget Suites of America is seeking an experienced HVAC technician with at least 10 years of proven experience with air conditioning and heating systems. Compensation will start at $65,000/year for those who are qualified including benefits.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Repair and maintenance of HVAC equipment located throughout the property.
- Repair and maintenance of refrigerators, electrical stoves, and packaged thermal air conditioners.
- Ability to locate parts and provide field estimates to management.
- 5-7 years of HVAC and refrigeration experience REQUIRED, please do not apply if you do not meet this requirement.
- Dependable with ability to work overtime and occasional weekend jobs when necessary.
- Ability to cover rotating after hours on-call shifts.
- Must have a van or truck and own tools. This position will require travel between various properties.
- Understand schematic diagrams, blueprints and other specifications.
- Experience working with hand tools, power tool and electronic test equipment.
- Strong working knowledge of job site safety as well as ability to complete a company specific safety orientation.
- Friendly demeanor and excellent customer service skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High standard of integrity and professionalism.
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Drug free at all times
- A high school diploma or GED required.
- Ability to climb ladders to heights up to 15 ft.
- An ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Join our Team